of 2

Looking for more player-Roll20

12 replies
wlv
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Requirement-
1. Email- for exchanging character sheet excel file.
2. Roll20 account
Preference-
1. Triten manual
2. Headset with microphone
3. North American time zone
Planned Session Time- (up to debate)
Every other Sunday from 4:00 pm - 8-9:00 pm

I am planning on running a triten game on roll20. Roll20 does not support Triten, so both players and I will have to manage character sheet ourselves using excel. I will keep the master copy of all character sheets, but it is responsible of all players to update thier character sheet themselves for thier own reference. Please note current HP, MP, Fatigue, and Condition will be shown (so you will not have to update your sheet for that. If any record these at the end of session for yourself). As GM (me), I will inform you of any changes you need to put in your character- example changes in inventory like consuming of food. Also its the player responsible to inform the GM of any changes you make - example spending exp.

All races are accepted, but understand in this campgain racist does exist. So each race has positive and negative reaction from different society and people. If you are interested, I will explain to you in detail the setting. I want to keep this as brief as possible.

I am looking for two more players. If you are please posting your character idea with race and general concept. By general concept, I mean what role doe the character, what kind of person is he, and any other details. So is he a scout, healer, a frontline fighter, a Mage, or etc. is he fun-loving, somber, or etc. is he tall, short, grim looking, good looking, poor, rich or etc? I would like you give me more than one character idea as I can see which character idea you have would fit best to this campgain and current party so far.
Also feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Posted Oct 6, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Is the spaces still open?
Posted Oct 26, 18
wlv
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Is the spaces still open?
Yes. There still is. Got any character ideas?
Posted Oct 27, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
A wolf, back-line mage, tall and from a wealthy family has a wanderlust for anything historical or magical.

A Half dragon, Druid-Necromancer, normal height, grim and lived alone most of his life making friends with the wildlife and studying the meaning of life and death and loves sleep and the wilds.
Posted Oct 27, 18
wlv
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
A wolf, back-line mage, tall and from a wealthy family has a wanderlust for anything historical or magical.

A Half dragon, Druid-Necromancer, normal height, grim and lived alone most of his life making friends with the wildlife and studying the meaning of life and death and loves sleep and the wilds.
I am ok with the first one.
The second one, in this setting. Necromancy is illegal in majority of civilized societies. Only Non-human (monster) alliance if you get special license to use it, and the City of the Dead ruled the Lich King..
Would you to know more about the setting before I confirm your character?
Posted Oct 29, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Sure, I would like to know more about the setting.
Posted Oct 29, 18
wlv
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
ok. In this setting, there is three factions- The Holy Human Empire, League of Free Kingdoms (alliance of diverse nations and races), and the Non-human (monster) Alliances.
The Holy Human Empires seeks to eliminate all non-human races.
Non-Human Alliance seek to eliminate all humans.
League of Free Kingdoms seek to prevent a war between two other factions as they would stuck in the middle. Literally geographically they are in between them.
Another note racism does exist even in League of Free Kingdoms where they practice racial tolerances.
So any races can freely travel and do business in the League but you will face racial stereotyping by people.
In Holy Human Empire,only standard races can freely travel and do business without being arrested. Still any non-human standard are often treated as second-class citizen in the empire. All other races are not allow in and are arrested and/or kill if found in their territory.
In the non-human Allliances, all race expect humans are allow in.However standards non-human races are treated with great suspicious and often poorly treated. All humans are not allow in and are arrested and/or kill if found in their territory.
Posted Oct 30, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
ah, Ok I understand. Sounds interesting!
Posted Oct 30, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I would be interested in joining, though the time posted would defiantly not work for me, my current days off are Thursday and Friday, and I work till 11 and often don't get back till midnight every other night leaving for work at 2pm EST

as for races/classes

depending on if you let me have some custom races (I have the stats set out already for them but feel free to tailor them to the rp

chameleon rogue-sorcerer average-tall height (depending on what your definition of average is, about 6'2")
curious, orphaned, helpful, will always defend children, not wanting them to grow up how he had to

shark geomancer-aeromancer, average height (about 5'5") grew up in depths near underwater volcano, pushed to the surface through curiosity and was promptly captured as she surfaced near a human encampment without knowing the danger

Shark - selach
StrConDexAgilWisIntPerAtt

Racial perk - natural swimmer, Scent

drapard (halfdragon-snow leopard hybrid) diviner-thaumancer short-average (5'0") does not want to hurt others, will fight if absolutely necessary but will refuse to kill if given the option, was raised by an oracle that took them in after their parents were killed by humans, dreams to one day heal the world of it's broken state

Drapard

Racial perks, +2 to any 1 knowledge skill, claws
Posted Nov 1, 18 · Last edited Nov 1, 18
wlv
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
wrote:
I would be interested in joining, though the time posted would defiantly not work for me, my current days off are Thursday and Friday, and I work till 11 and often don't get back till midnight every other night leaving for work at 2pm EST

as for races/classes

depending on if you let me have some custom races (I have the stats set out already for them but feel free to tailor them to the rp

chameleon rogue-sorcerer average-tall height (depending on what your definition of average is, about 6'2")
curious, orphaned, helpful, will always defend children, not wanting them to grow up how he had to

shark geomancer-aeromancer, average height (about 5'5") grew up in depths near underwater volcano, pushed to the surface through curiosity and was promptly captured as she surfaced near a human encampment without knowing the danger

Shark - selach

Racial perk - natural swimmer, Scent

drapard (halfdragon-snow leopard hybrid) diviner-thaumancer short-average (5'0") does not want to hurt others, will fight if absolutely necessary but will refuse to kill if given the option, was raised by an oracle that took them in after their parents were killed by humans, dreams to one day heal the world of it's broken state

Drapard

Racial perks, +2 to any 1 knowledge skill, claws

Fridays are hard for because I leave for my weekend trips on friday afternoon and return Sunday afternoon.
I am ok with custom races if they fit in my setting. I am ok with Chameleon. Your hybrid is ok but I would have to make him a Chimera. As hybrids like that are only possible as chimera. Chimera are magically created race,and combination lifeforms. So Chimera either born from other Chimera (rarely from dissimilar chimeras) or by magic. There a good reason (in this setting), the Chimera Lord is called the Father of All Chimeras. However, understand Chimera are seen by those outside Non-human (monster) Alliance as unnatural abominations. It would be easier to play the Chameleon versus Chimera. But if you still want to, you can play the Chimera.
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
Login or Register
Online users (0)
No users online.
Latest Threads
Upcoming Events
Calendar
December 2018
SMTWTFS
NoticeNotices